Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Impossible

I still cannot believe there are actually such dumb people actually exist in this world. Spamming our blogs is one thing, admitting that it (after much consideration, i still think it suits her the best) spammed our blogs in it's blog. That's the dumbest thing i have ever encounter.

Do you think that i'll be affected with you saying that i'm ugly? How wrong are you?

Tsktsk.

A long day for me, with loads of lessons and the newly recieved Coursework B. Sighs. Never ending supply of Courseworks are getting on my nerves, draining all the energy i've got. I'm still glad to say that Ngoh claimed that i did fairly well for my Part A. At least i know that my efforts didnt gone down the drain. Laughs.

Teachers have been flooding us with tons and tons of homeworks lately. Yet, as what Fiona said, im still as slack as ever. Its time to buck up, i have alot to catch up, and be independent. *hits chest*

OH. & its also time to get over my phobia for rats. WTEFFFFF. I cant believe i just said that. Im lying.

No comments: